SSD full form is solid state drive. Means SSD made by only solid part not any mechanical part in this. The Oldest traditional hard disk made by mechanical part like head, spindle motor, magnet, disk, etc. So oldest traditional hard disk read write speed very pour than ssd drive.
- SSD are Faster than HDD
- SSD Faster boot times, Faster application loading times, and better system responsiveness SSD has faster reading and writing speed. On a SSD, there is no necessity for the drive platter to spin as in a HDD. Also, there is no actuator arm for moving the read & write heads that physically seek data to the drive. Further, data reading & writing to flash memory chips occur instantly in a SSD, allowing the SSD to have a better reading and writing speeds.
- What is SSD Hard drive ?
- SSD are more power efficient than HDD
- SSD uses flash memory to store data, which provide a better reliability and efficacy over hard disk drive. however SSD don’t have any moving parts, they use a less power to function. SSD power consume only 1w. Respectively, users can benefit from longer battery life for their laptops.
- SSD Noise
- SSD have no moving parts so SSD generates no noise. all company SSD is noise less
- SSD Heat
- SSD are no moving parts and due to the nature of flash memory, the SSD generates less heat, helping to increase its life and reliability
- SSD Weight
- SSD drives are lighter than HDD drives because they do not have any moving part like rotating disks, spindle motor, magnet etc. The moving parts of HDD make it heavier than SSD
- SSD Temperature
- Most SSD are running within a temperature range of 0ºC up to a max temp of 70ºC. SSD temperature range more high than HDD drive
- How to use SSD in Laptop
- How to use SSD in Pc